MP/Elected Member request

If you're an MP (Member of Parliament) or an Elected Member, you can let us know on behalf of your constituent how we can help.

We welcome feedback relating to compliments, policy comments, a request for a service, where someone is dissatisfied with a service that we have provided, or the conduct of a staff member.

You can use the form below to share your feedback. Please provide as much information as possible and we'll process your comments in line with our Customer Feedback Policy (